Thread: Infusing caffeine to Vodka

Infusing caffeine to Vodka

Infusing Vodka wirh caffeine using coffee

I've never met a body of water I didn't like

Awesome! Bacon is next!
    And shepherds we shall be for Thee my Lord for Thee, Power hath descended forth from Thine hand that our feet may swiftly carry-out Thy command, And we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be, For Thee my Lord for Thee. In Nomine Et Patri, Et Filii, Spiritus Sancti

Quote Originally Posted by theboonedockssaint View Post
    Awesome! Bacon is next!
    They do make a Bacon Vodka! I have even seen a Bubble Gum flavor and....wait.....a Cheesecake flavor. All cheap rotgut aimed at the underage teenage and college market I assume.

Yeah I know. Great for breakfast!
    And shepherds we shall be for Thee my Lord for Thee, Power hath descended forth from Thine hand that our feet may swiftly carry-out Thy command, And we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be, For Thee my Lord for Thee. In Nomine Et Patri, Et Filii, Spiritus Sancti

What is traditional Russian vodka made from?
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

"Charles Darwin"

Traditional Russian Vodka is made from various grains. Stolichnaya is made from Wheat and Rye. Many people associate potatoes with Russian Vodka but that's not common. A world class Vodka is made here in Maine and is made from potatoes. Damn it's good.

Like any good alcohol, the number of times it is filtered has a lot to do with how it goes down. Rot Gut is usually filtered once while the better brands are at least three times filtered. I have some that is done six times but that might just be a marketing device.
    Last edited by Maine; 04-16-2012 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks Maine,
    i was under the impression for some reason, they were only made from potatoes.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

"Charles Darwin"

Flavor wise coffee but can say not like a cup of coffee.A regular cup is strong tasting and 'heavy', this is much 'lighter' if that makes sense.Coffee is also derived from the caffeine either it is simple or infusion form both way it has adverse effect for the body if more use if it can be taken.
    Minson