Thread: Cat goes to vet for flea bath but gets euthanized instead; Mass. owner alleges ... -

Templar is offline As I walk through a crack in the past...

Post Cat goes to vet for flea bath but gets euthanized instead; Mass. owner alleges ... -

NEWS.com.au

Cat goes to vet for flea bath but gets euthanized instead; Mass. owner alleges ...
    Washington Post
    GARDNER, Mass. — A Massachusetts woman says her cat went to the veterinarian for a flea bath but was mistakenly put to death. Colleen Conlon of Gardner is grieving the loss of 8-year-old Lady, which she attributes to negligence by the vet, ...
    Woman says cat taken to Gardner vet for flea bath euthanizedWorcester Telegram
    Cat goes to vet for flea bath but gets euthanizedWatertown Daily Times

all 354 news articles »

More...

How awful! I have no idea how people can make such mistakes...
    My YouTube Channel - Vorpal Preparations
    "The spirit finds a way to be born. Instinct seeks for ways to survive.” - Toba Beta

I'm not a fan of cats, but man that is tragic.

One of the articles comments really struck home for me, did the son just take the forms, fill them in, sign and hand them back without reading what he was signing?
    Both parties are at fault here IMO.

Get your SurvivalHQ Patches here

"That road less traveled is a toll road, and sometimes the charge is more expensive than we ever expected. Most of the time, it's a one way road. Make the decision, hope for the best, and start traveling. Carry lots of coins."
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
    Dr Seuss

Well that sucks. I bet the owners of the cat will be ****ed when they get the bill!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.~Bill Hicks

Templar is offline As I walk through a crack in the past...
    I love cats, it used to be dogs... This is horrible. Some people grow very attached to their animals and I can only imagine how heartbreaking this is for the owner.

My cats are appalled.
    I've never met a body of water I didn't like